How to Choose the Best Residential Locksmith
There will come a time when you may find yourself in a situation where you need a locksmith. Whether it's to replace the locks in your home, you've lost your keys or to help you if you've locked yourself out, it's good to have a reputable residential locksmith selected before you're in an emergency and need one. So how do you find the best residential locksmith in Edmonton? There are many websites claiming to be reputable locksmith companies but many of the phone numbers listed will go to a call center in an entirely different location. Knowing who to call and their reputation is important. Here are some things to look for when finding a residential locksmith.
Licensed by Province
Every residential locksmith in Alberta needs to be licensed by the Province of Alberta. They also are required to show you their pick license when asked.
Better Business Bureau
Be sure to look up your potential residential locksmith with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). You'll be able to read reviews and complaints of companies. It's best to avoid companies with low ratings for obvious reasons.
Word of Mouth
Talk to your friends and family that live in the area for their recommendations for a locksmith. People are always willing to talk about good experiences they've had with local businesses.
Online Reviews are a very useful tool in today's world. Lots of local businesses also have business pages on social media where you can read reviews and possible complaints. Online reviews are the modern version of word of mouth.
Unfortunately, many companies will advertise a price on their website or even on the phone and then charge you a higher price after performing the service. Be sure to call and verify the price before having the residential locksmith come out, and verify when they arrive as well. A professional locksmith will always be upfront with their prices without any hidden fees.
Once you've done your research, you'll find that All-Rock-Rescue meets all your standards for the best locksmith in Edmonton. Be sure to save our phone number and bookmark the website so you'll be prepared next time you need a reputable residential locksmith.
- You Probably Haven’t Thought About It, But You’ll Likely Need an Emergency Locksmith at Some Point
- Common Door Lock Issues that a Residential Locksmith Can Help You With
- Common Commercial Door Issues You May Need a Locksmith For
- Can an Emergency Locksmith Make a Key from an Existing Lock?
- Ask Your Commercial Locksmith: Am I Using the Right Locks for my Business?
- A Residential Locksmith’s Tips for Preventing Break-Ins Before They Happen
- Why You Should Have an Emergency Locksmith on Call
- Under What Circumstances Should I Consider Calling a Locksmith to Change my House Locks?
- How a Commercial Locksmith Can Help You Choose the Right Safe
- When Should You Call an Emergency Locksmith?