How Expensive Can Car Key Repairs and Replacements Be?
Twenty years ago, losing your car key was no big deal. Replacements were cheap and easy to make. But that also meant it was easy for thieves to duplicate keys and break in or steal your vehicle. Today, car key security is much more technologically advanced, which means car key repairs and replacements are more complicated and expensive. If you lose your key, you need to be able to have it replaced as quickly as possible. Here are some things to keep in mind while considering car key repair and replacement.
One option would be to go to a car dealership for a key replacement. However, this is not always a simple task. There may be a long wait period, the key could be special order, it could be very expensive, or all the above!
Locksmiths are specially trained in car key repairs and replacement technology. Getting your car key repaired or replaced through a locksmith rather than a car dealership can save you roughly 20% or more on each replacement. Plus, your wait time is cut down significantly. A professional locksmith will have the knowledge, tools, and machinery to duplicate or replace the key to most vehicles, while greatly cutting down on costs and time.
At All-Lock Rescue we have experienced locksmiths that can handle all your professional locksmith needs. They'll be able to replace your key accurately and quickly the first time so there will be no need to take even more time out of your busy schedule to correct mistakes. Contact All-Lock Rescue at our Edmonton location today for your car key repairs and replacements, today.
- Can an Emergency Locksmith Make a Key from an Existing Lock?
- Ask Your Commercial Locksmith: Am I Using the Right Locks for my Business?
- A Residential Locksmith’s Tips for Preventing Break-Ins Before They Happen
- Why You Should Have an Emergency Locksmith on Call
- Under What Circumstances Should I Consider Calling a Locksmith to Change my House Locks?
- How a Commercial Locksmith Can Help You Choose the Right Safe
- When Should You Call an Emergency Locksmith?
- How Often Should Your Commercial Locksmith Change Your Office Locks?
- Rekeying vs. Replacing Locks with a Residential Locksmith
- What to Do After Experiencing a Break-in